This promotion is sponsored by Worldgate Vacations for the purposes of presenting our Vacation Ownership program. Everyone over the age of majority is welcome to visit our preview center or resort sales office and purchase; however, in order to participate in this offer you must meet these qualification
- Package Purchaser, or their spouse or cohabitant if combining income (see Marital Status below) (hereinafter “Package Purchaser”), must be between the ages of 25 – 75, no single females or males and have a valid form of picture identification (driver’s license, government I.D.,
US Passport or for non-US citizens Origin Country Passport).
- Package Purchaser must have a gross annual household income of at least $50,000. If retired the minimum household income is $50,000.
- Package Purchaser must have a valid personal major credit card, other than a debit card, bearing a MasterCard® Visa® American Express® or Discover® logo. Also, you must not be planning to or have filed for bankruptcy protection or been adjudicated bankrupt or insolvent within the past 2 years.
- Package Purchaser must agree to attend a 90 to 120 minute resort sales presentation. There is no obligation to purchase a vacation ownership interest.
If you fail to attend this vacation ownership sales presentation or meet the other requirements set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you understand that you will be charged the full rack rate of your accommodations..
- Gifts included in the selected package will be provided upon completion of the vacation ownership presentation. Marital Status: If married, or cohabiting (with proof of cohabitation through government-issued identifications showing identical home addresses), both individuals must attend the vacation ownership presentation together.
- Group travel on this package is not permitted. Group travel is defined as traveling with friends or family on separately purchased packages, to the same destination during overlapping travel dates, one offer per family.
- Employees of Worldgate Vacations, AD1 Global Corporation, and their affiliated companies, and their immediate family members are not eligible for this offer.
- Worldgate Vacations holds no discretion over the eligibility requirements for participation in the resort preview. The eligibility requirements have been set forth by the resort developer.
If Worldgate Vacation believes that the eligibility requirements for participation are not being met, we reserve the right to cancel any reservation before the arrival date.
- You must book your reservation within 12 months of the vacation package purchase date and travel within 12 months of the vacation package purchase date. All reservations are based on availability. Popular dates such as holiday dates book quickly and advance reservations are recommended for holiday time of travel. Worldgate Vacation reserves the right to substitute accommodations of equal or greater value if available or you will receive a full refund for the total monies paid to Worldgate Vacations excluding additional fees incurred for previous reservation modifications.
- You may cancel and reschedule your reservation once at no cost at least 7 days’ prior to the arrival date (14 days for arrivals during major holiday periods). If you cancel and reschedule your reservation a second time or more, you will be required to pay $14.95 Rescheduling Fee. Rescheduled reservations must still be booked and travel must be completed within 12 months of the purchase date. If you fail to travel on your vacation package within 12 months of the purchase date, you forfeit the purchase price and the package benefits. You acknowledge that Worldgate Vacations reserves the right to confirm your claim of eligibility to purchase this vacation package. If Worldgate Vacations, in its sole discretion, reasonably believes that you are not eligible, Worldgate Vacations reserves the right to void your purchase and cancel any reservations you made. Worldgate Vacations will use its best efforts to notify you by phone or email at least 45 days before a scheduled arrival date that you are not eligible. You will receive a refund of the purchase price less a $49 processing fee. Worldgate Vacations will not be responsible for any other costs you may have incurred such as transportation.
- Upon check-in at the resort for your stay, you will be required to present valid identification and a major credit card for incidentals and room taxes.
The retail value of this vacation package ranges from a low of $695 to a high of $995 depending on hotel availability, travel dates selected, and any additional gift(s). No purchase necessary.
Marketing Agent: Worldgate Vacations, 3011 Main gate Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34747. Phone: 407-997-2179. Worldgate Timeshare, LLC is the developer of Driftwood Worldgate Resort, 3011 Maingate Ln, Kissimmee, FL 34747. This is not an offer to residents in any jurisdiction in which registration requirements have not been met. Void where prohibited
This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of a vacation ownership plan